NC Homeschool Adventures is proud to offer a wide range of activities from weekly to annual gatherings.
Every week you can find us doing one of the following;
- Hanging out at the park.
- Caught up in a round of Nerf gun tag.
- Hiking a trail or biking a greenway.
- Watching the latest movie at the theater.
- Making a splash in the pool or digging in the sand
- Monkey’n around at indoor hot spots when temps aren’t cooperating.
- Exploring one of the many museums around NC.
All clubs are relaxed child-led opportunities.
- Snappy Observations –Photography Group
NotoriousExplorersResearchesDestroyersSeekers MATTER –Science Club for Upper Middle/Highschool
Magic Munchkins -Science Club for kids 7 to 9
- painTers cReators imaginAtive artiStic Homeschoolers –Art Club
- Woodland Wonders –Nature Club
- Did You Know? –Compassion and Awareness
- Block Heads –Minecraft Group
- Eat Up Meet Up –Cooking Club
- Kinder-2nd Grade Making & Tinkering Club
We’ll have at least one field trip a month to various locations all over NC.
- The NOT Back to School Party
- Mountain Escape
- Halloween Party
- Christmas Party
- Egg Drop and Hunt
- Field Day
- Camping Trip to Ocracoke Island
- History Fair
- Can Do Challenge
- Science Fair
- Disease Detectives
- Career Day